Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Maps
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:25 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm sure most of you know this, but for those who don't, I do not make any of the maps you see available for use. This site provides help for you to make a map. Not for me to give you a map. If you email me asking for a map, I will not reply. The reason is simple: There's only so many maps in the screenshots, and most of these are other shard's screenshots. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me giving out their map (even if I had a copy) after they did all the work. Additionally, I am not for hire, for money or anything. A typical map can take well over two months to even remotely finish, and I don't have that kind of time to spare. Sorry, but if all you want is a premade map, there's one on your UO CD. ;)
That being said, if you are looking for others to help you build a map, then please post in the forums. Also, if you have a question on how to make a map, then read through the FAQs, then ask if you still need help.
Thank you.

Post subject: RE: Maps
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:01 am 
Young
Young

I just wanted to add to this message that if anyone is looking to hire someone to develop them a custom world I am for hire and willing to design maps for individuals.

My website (which will be online soon) gives the details and cost for development. The completed BITMAP image will be written to CD and delivered to your postal address.

Anyways visit my site for all the details, as well as some Public Domain maps that anyone can download and run through Dragon to get a feel for the kind of quality you will be getting.

http://members.cox.net/darkshard/

Regards
-Imprint