Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:39 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Originating topic http://www.ryandor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2403

I should also mention that while the discussion makes me out to be an advocate of class systems, it was my last choice. But I liked it the most since while it restricted skill sets it did so without limiting players to a handful of skills.

It seemed the best solution to my problem, the greatest amount of people I aksed like it over the others, so I went with it. I'm currently trying to re-develop the system into something classless but with more than the option of gming only a couple of skills. It's something I'm going over with my staff at present, but I'm taking what we feel are the best points from this topic to help us along. :)

So far we haven't found anything, so I keep drawing out the best points for the class system. But if somewhere along the course of this discussion we can pull enough out to make something more generally accepted I'll be sure to post the specifics of it here.

I felt I should post this in a seperate thread to keep the discussion of the exisiting system seperate from the design of an alternate.