Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hiring for TR Site
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:27 pm 
Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery

I am looking for a group of people who are interested in helping me to create a fan site for Richard Garriott?s up and coming MMORPG entitled ?Tabula Rasa.? Different from anything available today, it has been completely revamped (not officially, but everyone is aware that this is the case), and will be reappearing soon to meet this year?s E3 head-on. They originally scheduled it to be released last fall, but it will likely be a good many more months before they do release it.

I have acquired the domain trsanctuary.com and have begun setting up a site there a good many months ago with the help of our good friend, Xuri. Since that time, it has fallen into disrepair as I have lost much of my prior motivation in working on it. However, with E3 approaching rapidly, there is beginning to be quite a bit of flurry around this title, and I believe it is time to pick this task up once more, but this time with more help.

Since the complete teardown replaced most of the graphics in the game, much of the design will likely be obsolete soon, so a new design may need to take its place. Depending on criticism, the color scheme may remain the same, though, allowing for much of the already finished work to remain in use. Many sections are still not functioning, and, while Xuri has gathered a lot of content, there is a lot more that needs finding.

For reward, I can guarantee any participant the earliest possible news surrounding the title, especially testing dates and information. Destination Games has made me a guarantee that I will receive this information directly from the source at the same priority as any other major fan site (Stratics, for example). With some help, I am confident this site can outshine all of its competitors.

Currently, I am interested in individuals whom have the following skills or interests:

? Reporting/Writing
? Editing
? Web Design
? PHP Coding
? Content Gathering/Maintaining

Any interested individuals should reply to this thread or contact me via the contact page on my web site (www.sydius.com) with their appropriate contact information.