Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Desert Anyone? :P
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:56 am 
Young
Young

Thanks to Ryandor I got Dragonsp to work went in my world and explored and all I can say is OMG OMG lol it looks so cool, for the Dungeon area useing black0 well I didint exactly follow the rules in the guidelines about it being a certian width but from what I see it works fine :) so it must have been a pretty good guess

but anyway thats not what Im going to ask I have a few questions mainly about the desert pallet (I use Paint Shop pro to do my bmp)

ok I made this huge area out to be the desert.. when I loged in to see it well when I got there and saw it, it looked like someone laid down this huge wooden plank lol

and for Dirt I wanted a sandy type of dirt near some moutains and well I just got what looked to be Dirt... however when I got there after Dragonsp it had palm trees and cactues so I think that got confused with Desert... but in the Dragon pallete... Desert and Sand are two diffrent things

ok next thing is The Lava to Cave type thing... it looks weird.. in my dungeons area I put a cave and added lava went there and saw it.. I liked how it looked as the lava looked deep in the ground (as if the cave was higher then the lava tiles) however the tile transitions to connect the lava to the cave looked kinda messed up any suggestions for that? :)

and last but no least... again in the Dungeon Area Black0 I created an Area like the Green achers on UO.. only with Stars... I want to lay down floorplates that are Silver thats surrounded by the Stars.. but I wouldnt know what color to use or anything like that :( I want the stars to go lower then the floor plates so it looks as if floor is apove the stars if thats possible lol

Anyway thanks for all your help :)