Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here's the place to ask about Dragon, my Dragon mod, or anything else related to map making. If I don't know the answer, I'm sure someone does!
Make sure you follow the rules:

For all forums except "Whatever":
No flame or flamebait. I don't want to hear how bad something is. The other members don't want to hear it either. If you have something negative to say, fine, but offer something positive as well. Constructive critics is good, as it can improve things for everyone.
No personal attacks on members. This includes name calling and general harassment of others. As of this writing I will be stepping up on the enforcement of this due to recent incidents.

For "Whatever": forum
If you have a bitch, take it here. Feel free to rant. Again, no personal attacks.

Language:
There's very little that can offend me, but others may not be as tolerant.
Keep it mild. If you feel the need to rant in explicit language, take it to the Whatever forum.

Bannable offences:
Don't use my name inappropriately. A username of ".ryandor" is not acceptable. It's not a common name and everyone knows that. No warning for this, just instant ban.
Blatant personal attacks to the members of this forum will get a warning. Continuing this after I've warned you will result in a permanent ban.

Guest post
Due to spambot issues, Guest posting is no longer allowed. Please register in the forums to post.

I may change these rules from time to time. It is everyone's responsibility to read them.