Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:21 am 
Not your daddy
Not your daddy

As most of you are aware, Ryandor.com UO forums have been somewhat dormant for the last few years. For the most part, the custom map making community for Ultima Online had died off. Over the last several years, even though the activity around here has become non existent, Ryandor.com UO forums have been preserved, but because of the relentless web bot's, the registration process has been deactivated for the most part.

Ryandor has made it clear over the years that these forums will never close or be removed. Although getting old, there is a wealth of information on these boards that you will never find anywhere else. Sure, many tools discussed are out dated, many have been abandoned by the creator's, but still have their place.

With RunUO now closed down, I am beginning to consider how Ryandor.com could help fill the void that is to come. I know this site has always been targeted to map making and other client file editing, but there is also plenty of room to expand if needed to allow script support and such for the RunUO emulator.

I will discuss this with Ryandor soon, and see how he feels about having the forum come back to life again, but I suspect that he would feel the same way as I do.

So for now, that is all I have to say. We will see how things go from here.
Should you be reading this, and need access to the forums, registration activated or anything else, just let me know!
If you can not contact me through this forum, please email me at aroura420@hotmail.com

I would be interested in hearing from anyone out there how you feel about this potential relaunch of Ryandor.com :)

Thanks,

-Dian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm a little late to the party, but I am definitely open to continuing to offer resources for UO emulation. Please contact Dian or myself if you have any suggestions or questions.
Thanks,
Ryandor