Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Status of Ryandor.com
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Good:
I've been here over 10 years. The forums are dead now but still getting visitors on a regular basis... so it appears the historical information and files here are still useful for some. I have no plans of closing down this site any time soon.

The Bad:
It's been so long since I worked on anything UO related, sending me a message asking for help is pretty much useless now. I can't remember hardly anything.. feelsbad.jpg.

The Ugly:
I still get 4 or 5 new user registrations per week which are spam accounts. Since admin approval (that's me) is required for the account to be active I still have to manually go in every now and then to delete these users. Because of that, there can be a significant delay in me seeing a legitimate new user. The easiest way to expedite this is to create a new user, then send me a direct email. You can email me by using "ry" at this domain. ryandor@ryandor.com is NOT a valid email (spammed to death) so please make sure you use "ry" instead if you want to get a hold of me.

Thanks for understanding and here's hoping for another 10 years!

-Ryandor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 pm 
Not your daddy
Not your daddy

And if you can not get ahold of Ryandor himself, and need some answers of some kind, you may use the alternate request email - aroura420@hotmail.com

Although I am in the same boat as Ryandor, its a big boat, so we dont actually even realize we are on that same boat.. I think I have passed by him a few times, even waved to him once with no reply. I think he may have forgoten who I even am :roll:

Point is, if you really want an account activated here for whatever reason, I can be the fall back guy and get you activated.

Thats why I get paid the big bucks.