Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:47 pm 
Newb
Newb

The build server is RunUO, and the Beta server is Sphere. I will need to see screenshots of your past work. If you have nothing to show, then I can maybe test you out. (If i'm in a good mood :twisted: ) I need builders with above average skill who know how to be creative.

AIM: AnduinUO
YIM: AnduinUO

Middle Earth UO is a shard based on the writings of Tolkien. We are in the fourth age of Middle Earth.
MEUO is a pure Roleplaying server. Before creating your character, you design the race of your character,
his backrounds, qualities etc. We use a custom Middle Earth map. With all the places you may of heard of
including Minas Tirith(Gondor), Bree, Umbar, Lothlorien, Edoras(Rohan), Rivendell, Esgaroth, Morannon, Shrel-kain, and more.
When creating your character you will live the life of one of these races:

---Humans----
The Easterlings
N?men?reans
Men of Gondor
The Rohirrim
The Haradrim
The Dunedain

---Elves---
Noldor
Sindar

---Dwarves---
Dwarves of Moria
Dwarves of Erebor

---Hobbits---
Fallohides
Harfoots
Stoors

---Orc---
Uruk-Hai
Uruk

Although, you may think that your character has to play one way or the other, you can still choose different
allignments. We use a level system, where your character will gain experience and level all the way from 1-99.
We have around 120 new monsters, as well as many other animations added in. Plus custom music, to listen to, to better
your stay in Middle Earth. Quests can be found all around Middle Earth, and many other things for your character to do. Come check us out at
http://www.meuo.net