Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Shard?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:58 pm 
I am looking to put a small group of people together to start work on a new shard. I am looking to get 2-3 people together to start with to start throwing some ideas around, and we can add more later if we need it. I am big on roleplaying but also love the thrill of PvP occasionally so I am looking to make a mixed PvP / RP shard that is well balanced. Anyone interested drop me a line at ICQ 147079005 or just post here

Post subject: Hell ya...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:08 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, Ill help out, I have a heck of alot of ideas, specially for RPing. Im pretty good at making maps, but havent had a chance to use some of my work. What do you have in mind.

Im not using ICQ right now, but do u have AIM?

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:30 pm 
Is this shard still alive? I wanna join if it is. I only use MSN messenger though :cry: Got a website?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:04 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

For a person who doesn't like cutsom maps, you sure seem willing to help. Now if I where Algathar I wouldn't let you help me... but seeing how I'm not him.... I really have no say in it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:54 am 
I don't like custom maps? You don't like skills. And gumps. Oh and you don't like the graphics in Ultima Online.

(Stop putting words in my mouth)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:49 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

You were the one saying that you think brit is the best map you've ever seen. But I'm not getting into this... so this is my last post on this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:07 pm 
Ok. Lets just pretend I think Brisbane has the best map ever. Does that mean I don't like any other maps? No it doesn't. Your IQ must be like 40.