Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: War or the worlds
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Has anyone seen the remake of that war of the worlds?
all i have to say is wtf. anyone that understands it can answer my questions here.

no that it isnt retarted enough that they come down in lightning bolts. ok let me ask you this if the aleins cant survive on our planet how the hell did they bury those machines a million years ago? im assuming the answer im gonna get is that they buryed themselves as retarted as that is.. and let me ask an even bigger question. ok i understand that they came and wanted to kill everything on the planet. but why the hell were they sucking peoples blood up and spraying it all over the place. isnt that kind of a waste of time. like seriously. and what kind of aliens land on a planet without checking what kind of annoculations to give there comrade aliens before they land. and why the hell did everyone stick together in towns. and why the hell did they have a boat and assume the aleins couldnt travel in water. i meen they can travel in lightning. did anyone actually like this movie? did anyone notice that they dont really give you any answers to anything. why the hell did the aleins attack in the first place. if they had envious eyes for our planet like the guy said at the start,. why did they incinerate everything,. seriously wouldnt it take less time and less alein resources to capture like mars or somthing. they cant even know they wanted our planet if they did actually study it at all. like was bob the alien sleeping on the day he was sappose to check for germs. if aleins were always watching us forever didnt they notice like i dont know,. the plague. or lepers or anything along these lines. i cant even talk about it anymore. does anyone have any comments. this movie almost sucked as much as V for Vendetta. but i dont think anything can compare in how much it sucked to V.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:54 pm 
Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery

Most of that is explained in the movie, I thought.

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:42 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

that really helped me. dude. ok i had to look up a bunch of crap to understand this... the aleins since in the original came from mars. the red weeds that where growing all over the earth was some crap from mars which is why mars is red. and they need human blood to grow this weed. sounds like 50's logic to me.

Post subject: Re: thanks
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:18 pm 
Posting Whore
Posting Whore

mogmoogle wrote:
that really helped me. dude. ok i had to look up a bunch of crap to understand this... the aleins since in the original came from mars. the red weeds that where growing all over the earth was some crap from mars which is why mars is red. and they need human blood to grow this weed. sounds like 50's logic to me.

Well...it was a remake of a 50's movie now wasn't it....dude...?

Dev

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:09 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

nope try to seek for one russian books , he wrotes about the world and its mystic and he belives that aliens fly here from other dimensions but well EnGlish Siencists in 5 years have discovered THAT THERE IS NO ALIENS :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:04 pm 
Posting Whore
Posting Whore

"Aliens" are all over cultural folk lore.

The American Indians have told stories about aliens for thousands of years with one exception....their not from outer space.

They live in the mountains or around strange rock formations and open doorways to other worlds.

There are hundreds of tales of these aliens helping save entire villages from aggressors by moving all the tribe into other realms until the enemy had been defeated by the spirit people. In some cases the enemies were eatten after slain by their captors...

Perhaps there really are aliens...just not from outer space :wink:

Dev