No, was glad you were gone! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Who the hell are you? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'll agree to anything as long as you pay for the beer. 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Hi hi
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:17 pm 
Slayer of Fools
Slayer of Fools

Jus checkin in. Haven't been active in the emu community in many months. Registered here months ago but don't think I posted anything...Oh well...

Nice site Ry. Great tutorial. I even learned a few new tricks from it(I am still not "one with the photoshop"). Thanks for the honorable mention (not sure what I did to deserve it but thanks hehe). Glad to see some of my scripts made the mod...wondering why what I consider my better ones didn't but *shrugs* anywho.....

Been bored and decided to work on a new map. Getting back into the swing of things. Not much new with the emus it seems. The sphere scene seems to have gone back to it's normal dysfunctionality (*waves at Rose* yeah, I lurk over there once in a while; haven't rereg'd myself though).
Pol is business as usual. Haven't looked at UOX again since the "dark times at sphere". It is probably still every bit as unstable as it was then too. Anyways the maps what matters.

I'll be around. Dunno if Darus took down the site or not but I have all of his programs plus some other obscure editors and things from other places if you need (I even got vintage sphere51a still in the (zip)wrapper and a copy of CFuse). I was up until like a month or two ago still getting emails from people who saw my posts over at UOCM asking for one thing or another. I might be interested in helping out on some small projects if anyone needs me(small being the keyword here, nothing overly ambitious like say, Ab Initio *waves at Llwellyn*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

heyya! Good to see you back. Decided to ditch the RL for a bit? I don't blame ya. :P

Your best script didn't make it? Hmm, what was it? and more importantly, do I have it? Come to think of it, what "non-best" one made it? I forgot, and I'm too tired to look atm.

-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:29 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

hehe, we thrive in our dysfunctionality at Sphere, it makes the world go 'round.. and one day the planets will align and we'll spit out a version that makes everyone go "wow, Sphere did THAT?" :P

UOX3 is in a burst of work/enthusiasm at the moment, fixed a handful of crash bugs this week. i can't say how stable it is (*has no players*), but it's a helluva lot more than it was a week ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:09 pm 
Something Offensive
Something Offensive

*adds new poll option and checks it; "Who is the woman posing in RoseThorn's pic and where can I find her?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:54 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hehe, I hope it's not too "showy" for this forum, if so just lemme know Ryandor lol :)

www.tragena.net/images/hydra.jpg is the full version of it (she really is dressed! just kinda hard to tell).

as for what woman.. well, maybe what octopus :shock:

the rest of this guy's work is at www.dorianart.com [DISCLAIMER: don't go there from school, work, or while near parents]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

By all means, I have not the slightest problem with them. Very cool website he has too.

I'd like to think we are all adults here and can appreciate them for what they are.. Art.

-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:55 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:15 am 
Something Offensive
Something Offensive

I'm 11 years old and am frightened of things of such nature :) j/k

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:42 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

So, I guess you into making maps and what not, well, I can use your skills, Im plannin to thrown my computer into the fray of shard servers out der, and need someone with some experiance. I take it you can build maps, and I hope you can script, so, i need ya. Look for my original post in the chat section in the forume, maybee as a plus, you can teach me a few tricks in map making, lol.

:wink: by the way rosethorn, cool pic and all, site is cool too, but how did u get an avatar in ur profile in the first place? Besides, with out ur cool pick, less people would read what u put down, mainly pervs who site at there computer late at night and....... :!: :!: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry, but I don't work on shards directly, and don't do maps to order. (besides the fact I don't even *use* sphere, so scripting is out of the question).
I help people making their *own* maps, not to make them, since it takes too much time. As you learn more about map making, feel free to ask questions, and I (and others) will help you with the details of map making, but as for actually making it, I can't sorry.

That's not to say someone else may not though.

-Ryandor

Post subject: About those avatars
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:21 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

How do i get a avatar-picture to appear by my name like rosebuds? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:31 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Rose who? *raises eyebrow*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:46 am 
Something Offensive
Something Offensive

Wasn't that the attack command for a couple dobermans in an episode of Columbo? or was it a movie....

*points to somone at random*
ROSEBUD!

Post subject: LOL, yea i think it was.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think it was this one movie where the dogs were trained to rob banks or somtin, after they did, they would run to the master a few 100 miles away

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:30 am 
Something Offensive
Something Offensive

uhhhhh that wasn't it. the guy that owned the dogs called his house sitter and made him say rosebud and the dogs killed him.

Post subject: Thats true but...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:22 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I remember another movie where rosebud played a big part in it. In the movie Citizen Kain, in the begining, when he was dieing, he said "Rosebud!" and the whole friggin movie is a damn flashback about rosebud. lol

:idea: From hence forth, Rosethorn shall be known as "Rosebud, my Rosebud" :wink: