Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mondain?s Legacy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:48 am 
Posting Whore
Posting Whore

Not sure where the original post went but I downloaded the patch for the upcomming release of Mondain's Legacy and I have to say that the graphics look 100% totally different from those shown on Stratics.

The graphics I see are very nice. The body of the elf characters is the same height but a little skinnier as well. The maps for Mondains Legacy are spread out across 2 maps and are pretty small but look well deco'd.

I should have more info after the release on the 30th.

Dev

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:14 am 
Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery

I have the Mondain?s Legacy client as well, and I agree. I played around with it in UOX for a while, though, not on the official servers. I must say I do not like the variety of starting colors, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:04 pm 
Posting Whore
Posting Whore

Well I've played it for about an hour now and I must say that I'm happy and sad...happy to have new races finally (if you can call it that) and all the new graphics but at the same time there is really nothing in the expansion as far as new areas.

The quest are sort of cool but I could finish most of them in a month and then I'll be right back to being bored.

Elves have such horrible stamina they tire 10x faster than humans from running even in trammel. Humans on the other hand dont seem to lose any stamina from running around.

Some of the new weapons are pretty cool as well as the new armor.

All in all...I would give it a 5 out of 10. Simply because they finally gave cooks, alchemist, scribes and fletchers something useful to do besides get repedative motion disorder...

The inviso potions are 5 years late however.

Dev