Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll go halves on this one with someone.. just give me you bank account details, and I'll give you 50% (minus 10% service fee of course)
---
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 03:39:34
To: <my spam account>
Subject: Let's Talk

Dear Sir,

First,I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential.I am the Secretary of the Cont-ract Review Panel instituted by His Excelency President Olusegun Obasanjo to probe/review all Contracts executed and payments made during the regime of late General Sani Abacha. I have been mandated by my colleagues on the Panel to seek your assistance in the transfer of the sum of US$32.4 Million into your Bank Account.

As you may know, the late General Abacha and members of his government embezzled billions of dollars through spurious contracts and payments to foreigners between 1993 - 1998 and this is now the subject of probe by my Panel. In the course of our review, wehave discovered this sum of $32.4 Million, which the former dictator could not transfer from the dedicated account of the Central Bank of Nigeria before his sudden death in June 1998. It is this amount that my Colleagues and I have decided to acquire for ourselves through your assistance.

This assistance becomes crucial because we cannot acquire the funds in our names and as government officials we are not allowed to own or operate foreign bank accounts. We have thus developed a fullproof, legal and totally risk free scheme through which the fund can be transferred to your nominated bank account within a very short time. The scheme is to use our position and influence on the Panel to present you as a foreign Contractor beneficiary of the funds. We shall arrange all documentation to support this claim and get Approval for the transfer of the funds for your benefit on our behalf. The scheme is perfected to be 100% risk free and weare sure the funds can arrive your Account within 7 -10 working days from when you agree to assist us.

You should acknowledge the receipt of my mail through the above e-mail address so we can further discuss the modalities of your cooperation and negotiate the charge for the usage of your Account. You definitely have a lot to benefit from this transaction as we have decided to give you 20% of the total sum as soon as you secure it in your account,and we have also set aside 5% of the total sum for all expenses incurred in the course of this transaction.Please, endeavor to give me a private telephone/faxnumber through which we can communicate with you inconfidence (in your response) as the need for secrecy is great to this transaction.

We expect your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Salisu John.
----

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:37 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

lol, i've gotten a few of those. One was from the president of some country in Africa! He of course needed my UTMOST secrecy... what with presidential scandal and outrage at contacting an American for help and all...