Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Body
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:54 pm 
Young
Young

Well what i need is:

i have an anim, i have a gump and i want to create a new bodyID for players (a gump for paperdoll, like the human gump, elven gump, i have my one for my race, orc).

like, the elven male bodyId is: 605, the male human bodyId is 400, and these values are values of anims (605, is assigned to the 500 and something in the bodyconv.def file).

I need that because i'm making the orc race in my server and i've found a gump of an orc and i want to make a new bodyID for players, use that gump, use the human anim (and then change the color, but this i'll do by code with my emulator).

i've tried to add a item using mulpatcher and use that gump (in the gump(anim) section) for that item, so i could make the item ummovable, i've done, really, but what happen is that the gump come to the front, so everything i've weared, i could not see, because the gump was above the other item gump, and it would be placed in some layer, so people from that race wouldn't be able to use itens from that layer.

well, i'd be glad if anyone can give me some help with this or other idea about doing that kind of thing, basicaly what i want is find a empty place to put my orc anim (aleeady done, i'll use the human with some modifications) and 'say' in some part of the game that the animid of the orc is 'linked' to that gump (of the orc, i have it too).

well, if this helps, here it's the orc gump: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../gump_orc1.jpg

what i've noticed is that the gump of human (male/female) and elf (male/female) isnt in the gump(anim) section from mulpatcher, they are in the gump(non-anim) section, which arent linked to anims in the 'client-side' in the mulpatcher (i think).

is this a 'server-side' question? or is it a client-side question? if it's a client side question, how can i solve it?

well thank you.
if does anyone know, i'll be a lot glad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:40 am 
Young
Young

the easiest thing is to put it on the cloak layer (few items go there and it's under all other layers), cloak layer is 20

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:08 am 
Young
Young

But Cefyl, if he do that and s player want to wear a robe, the orc anim will be removed instead of the robe anim?