Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Out of Memory Dragonsp
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:04 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ok seriously i dont know what i exactly did here. my map is close to done but some how i dont exactly know how i managed to mess up my map so it works all right but after i run dragon SP my water.scp is well... DONT LAUGH about 450meg hahah ok you can laugh.. i actually think i know whats wrong i just wanted to post this so when i fix it i can post the solution so when someone types search and types "Out of memory dragonsp" they can see it.

Post subject: The solution
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:41 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

What i failed to realize at the time my freinds. is in dragon mod 11 the difference between shallow and ocean water is shallow is static items and ocean is part of the map file. so easyest way to do this provided you have adobe photo shop is.

do your map paint all the water with water -5 first. then when your done your map. go to adobe,. use your eye droper to select the water -5 color from your oceans etc. then go to the top and click the select drop down menu, and select color range. make sure the color range is one or it will select all water colors. press ok and you will see your oceans selected. then press select again then modify then contract,. enter 15 so your shores are 15 tiles out. if you want 10 or whatever go ahead i feel safer with 15. you will see your selection come out a little bit from the land. use paint bucked with ocean color and paint your ocean -5. and save. its a good last step.. thats how to solve the 450 meg water.scp out of memory error. with water anyway.