Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:20 pm 
We would like to ask if is there possibility to make a map for us.
We would like to replace our Felucca map. We are thinking about towns for:

Human
Dworfs
Elves
Shadows (Criminalists, "dark" characters")
Vampires

We would like to have dungeons of SE & ML and some others. We are very "climatic" shard so the map should be in fantassy reality as much as it is possible. (Elven forest, for dworfs underground town with caves, for sharows some mystical place, for Vampires some dark underground, for Human sth like Malas). We would like to pay for your job. How long will it take? (map should be decorated). Is there anybody who will help us?

Best regards,
Divine Land Shard
www.divineland.livenet.pl
olimpia@divineland.livenet.pl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:21 pm 
Hi

Well if you dont mind a premade map there is a guy who does very good work, I just bought his Exodus 3 100% complete map just because I love that game. here is a link...http://www.members.cox.net/darkshard/index.html
he is very nice and he is no thief, he sent me everything he said he would. he also has some plain (no citys, towns or cave ) that you could look at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:25 pm 
Reply from him :

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. but at this time no, I am too busy with RL things to have the time to make a custom world.

Carl (Imprint)
http://members.cox.net/darkshard/

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:58 pm 
Posting Whore
Posting Whore

Yes to make a 100% custom map, but he has several maps that are already complete as well as some that are finished maps with no cities so you can still customize them the way you want.

Building cities is time consuming but actually very simple. The map can be a major pain going around and filling all the holes and messed up tiles. With Darkshards you dont have to worry about that since its already done.

He is a good guy and has been around for years. Its $10.00 bucks, what do you really have to lose?

Dev

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:18 am 
Master
Master

I dont think that he have what Olimpia exacly needs.

"Be calm and silent, as Darkness care not of passions and lies. Be patient and cold, as Darkness exists out of borders of time and emotions. Just be yourself, as You are in the Darkness and Darkness is inside of you."
-Dark Ones Doctrine, 2001y (c)-