Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Extra files?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:39 pm 
I am rewriting another dragon for a new map Im mapking and I have dicided to use Mod 11, as I have begun taking the scripts apart I noticed that Mod 11 has some scripts that appear to be the same. Like
GassB2Sand.txt
GrassBump2Sand.txt
GrassBump22Sand.txt
GrassBump32Sand.txt

I have have run them ALL through a CompDiff program and they all seem to be the same, are they leftovers from Mod 10 or are they checks?
Like run
GassB2Sand.txt
then
GrassBump2Sand.txt
then
GrassBump22Sand.txt
and so on? Im asking this because if they are unneed files I will delete them. thank all, and Im glad to see you back up and running. I love this site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:49 pm 
Master
Master

Well, i cannot help you in that thing. I'm like mod9 much more, altrough it cannot remake other maps than felucca. I've tried to use dm11 but that made a crap with my Malas and removed all statics from my Felucca without reasons... so now i'm not practicing in it.

"Be calm and silent, as Darkness care not of passions and lies. Be patient and cold, as Darkness exists out of borders of time and emotions. Just be yourself, as You are in the Darkness and Darkness is inside of you."
-Dark Ones Doctrine, 2001y (c)-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:21 pm 
Slayer of Fools
Slayer of Fools

Each of the different grassbump heights (0,10,20,30) in Mod 11 are their own terrain group and therefore they each need their own transition file even if they are otherwise the same. This was done so that they could transition to each other.

See here for screenshots (halfway down page, yes I know this is a mod10 thread, but they were worked on simultaneously) http://www.ryandor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1434&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=grassbump&start=125