Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:28 am 
Hi I am so new to this program

I have started to build a shard and came acroos the problem of tram and fel mirroring when frozen, have installed Custom World Forge 6x, I have also printed the tutorial for world forge from this site.
And it has two boxes at the bottom i put in the paths it ask's for but in the tutorial it say's about the items.wsc file and have no idea where it should be located.

also is there a tutorial specificaly for custom world forge 6x if so could someone please point me in the right direction as i have searched my fingers to the bone.

After 4 months of building and spawning i have made the fatel error of freezing my world in the admin dialog box and got all the same things in tram and fel and vice versa.

i am running a runuo server with samurai empire, i have since made a #1.mul for the tram files and now need to edit the files to correct the duplication of images,itmes and statics. i think thats enough info for now

many thanks mctetly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:53 am 
Slayer of Fools
Slayer of Fools

Chances are you won't be using the items.wsc; it was a UOX thing.
You can just create a text file and rename it items.wsc (be sure to have hide extensions turned off in Windows) when Windows tells you changing the extension is going to change the file type yada yada click ok. Then point WF to that file.