Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BNT Posts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This thread is for Black Nova Trader posts.
Please just reply, if you have comments or questions.
Thanks.
-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:30 am 
Master
Master

Wondering if anyone will play it long. I'm still uncertain about Turn system. Still looks like there is infinity of them. And there is tricks and tips, and ever some strategies, but no basic guides LoL. So i dont know how it can be played by own style... after all, game is poor of graphics. Of course i would change it, but not certain if anyone needs it. Summary, this is still worse that Ogame and Imperz... duh, nevermind.

"Be calm and silent, as Darkness care not of passions and lies. Be patient and cold, as Darkness exists out of borders of time and emotions. Just be yourself, as You are in the Darkness and Darkness is inside of you."
-Dark Ones Doctrine, 2001y (c)-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:19 pm 
Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery

I think it's a good, simple game.

The problem is that it has to end. It is not designed to support a constant influx of new players and an endless number of turns. That's why I don't play it. Eventually every planet is colonized and becomes miniature a miniature Fort Nox until one person manages to build up an insanely-too-big ship and goes out to conquer them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:37 pm 
Master
Master

Heh, it's much look like this, but still i'm wasting some time for it. Altough there rumors about some additions, i wonder how they ever could to overrun the O-game and Imperz games. Graphic is pathetic, 1 absolutely useless resource, no fleet developnemt. Too much flaws to make it work right, though.

"Be calm and silent, as Darkness care not of passions and lies. Be patient and cold, as Darkness exists out of borders of time and emotions. Just be yourself, as You are in the Darkness and Darkness is inside of you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It works fine for what it is.. It's a simple enough game, but is really intented for a group of people to all start at the same time, which was several weeks ago now.

It's more a time killer for bored people at work, which is everyone who's on it atm.

I give it another couple of weeks (due to the few sporatic players) before my "insanely-too-big ship" kills everyone

-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:58 am 
Master
Master

The whole game is mid-grade in interest, but it much incomplexed and not fun at all.
You have one ship, nothing more. If you have beed vanished, you can live by the Escape Pod, but you will get a full-zero ship like if you've started from beginning again. If count it with that you can be attacked by anyone in the neutral space, this is awful. One big enough ship can roll towards the sectors, pillaging everyone that he will meet...
This a miscallenous trouble with graphics, while game world is just pathetic - 2Dimensional galaxy its a natural flaw of system, that we all have seen before, but there is just horrible Linear Galaxy. What'a hell is that?
Also, there is just weird freedom in actions - any player can create planets by tens and manipulating space warp waypoints freedomly. Strange system of fighting with no role of players in that is finishig the work. The only thing, that players need to interfere with is numbers, numbers and numbers again and nothing else. That making the game very boring and positioning as just time wasting engine.
I surely will play a 3 or 4 sessions of Master of Orion 2, than just playing such a mess. One ship, tons of numbers, weird world and no graphic at all. Still wonder what additions need to be added to it for making it capable for as popular as Ogame...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You must be confusing BNT with another game.. BNT is what it is, nothing more. It's not designed to have fancy graphics, role playing, etc. It is a simple turn based web game.

If you don't like it, don't play it..
Comparing it to Orion 2 is like comparing apples to oranges. Err?

-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

well, considering no one really played it..
I've turned it off..
No more bnt.

-Ryandor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:00 pm 
Master
Master

*BNT pwned!* :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I should note that there is still a page there.. for those that are interested...

-Ryandor